Today I looked at wu's my crunchers crunched and found my current Linux crunchers claimed a little bit higher than they actually were granted (65 vs. 62). An omen of something flashed in my mind. I checked my source file, seti.h and found the multiplier was a bit higher than it should have been!! Sorry... I got more credits (about 3) for one wu (I think only one) than it should be. this one. Sorry for that.
The story is I recompiled my crunchers 2-3 days ago, after Eric had raised it by 5% 8 days ago. I didn't notice Eric had increased the factor, and I just thought the newer, the better. I should have been careful especially here in beta.
Luckiest in the world. WMD = Weapon of Mass Distraction